- How do I know I am on the newsletter mailing list?
Members are added to the mailing list by your account email information provided monthly by the AMTA National Office.
- I don’t know what email I have on my account. How can I check this?
You can update/check your account details by logging in at https://www.amtamassage.org or contact the National Office by:
Calling Toll-Free 1-877-905-0577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m not a member of AMTA/I belong to a different state chapter, but I would like to receive the newsletter via email.
If you are not a member of AMTA or are a member in a different state you can still receive our newsletter by emailing:
Jenna Williams, AMTA SD Newsletter Editor
- I know I have an email on my account and I have not received an email of the newsletter. What do I do next?
The email may have went to a different folder other than your primary inbox. Please check your spam or other folders(ex Gmail users have found it in their Promotions tab).(Below are images of what your inbox should read & what the email header looks like.)First is what your email looks like in your inbox/mail folder.
- STEP 1: If you cannot find the email in your main inbox try searching your inbox for the email.
- STEP 2: Once you have opened the email, click on the down arrow on the right side of the screen and add AMTA South Dakota Chapter to your contacts.
or try these tips from Constant Contact (don’t see your email provider click here):
To ensure that you receive emails in your inbox, you can add the email address to your contact list. If one of our mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can mark it “Not Spam” to whitelist it.
1. Select contacts from the options on the left side of the Gmail Inbox.
2. Select Create Contact on the top menu.
3. Enter the email address in the primary email box.
4. Select Save.
Outlook.com (Formerly Hotmail)
1. Open your Outlook mailbox.
2.Select Options from the top right (next to the question mark).
3. Select More options > Safe and blocked senders (under Preventing junk email) > Safe senders.
4. In the space provided, enter the address.
Example: You can either enter a specific email address or use *xxxxx.com or @xxxxx.com to whitelist the domain (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
5. Select Add to list.
6. Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and select OK.
- What if a member does not have an email address?
As of 2017 our newsletter is now digital. If a member does not have internet access or have an email address they can call 605-741-5300 and leave a message requesting a newsletter.
For all account inquiries please contact AMTA National:
American Massage Therapy Association
500 Davis Street, Suite 900
Evanston, IL 60201-4695